Friday 2 September 2011

GRADUATION !

FINALLY, it's all over!
Done with the subjects I wish I could have dropped a looong time ago. Done with the schoolbooks, the bitchy teachers, the homeworks.. Done with detentions, early mornings and the headmistress who doesn't have a clue.

Leaving old friends (some of whom were never really 'friends' at all, so that won't be a problem ;) ), making new ones, living alone for the first time ever at university.. COOKING FOR JUST ONE PERSON (which, coming from a family of 5, is a little unusual for me!)

This may sound corny, but it feels like a new chapter of my life is about to begin. Makes sense, really - one door closes, another opens. My Dad had been telling me since I was little that my years as a University student are going to be the best years of my life - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment